Group Bookings and Open Days
- Peak times for best viewing is April and October.
- A minimum group of 10 people is required for a group booking.
- Entry fee is $7.00 adults and free for under 18, but must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- We prefer groups to visit early in the day. We can open from 10:00 AM.
- The last group booking time is 2:00 PM.
- To make a group booking, phone, send an email or use the enquiry form from the Contact Us page on the menu.
- Tailored to your needs, we can offer the following:
- A group welcome and introduction talk about the cool climate environment and the history of the gardens.
- Both guided or self-guided walks.
- Plant propagation and maintenance demonstrations, and some plant cuttings to get started.
- A seasonal range of locally grown plants for sale.
- Includes hot water, tea, coffee and milk. Power, marquees, additonal table, chairs, sound equipment, and simple catering at extra cost, or bring your own catering. We do not promote or endorse any local eateries.
Public toilets are located next door 200m away at the Tarra Bulga National Park Visitor Centre.
Parking is road side only however, for extra safety, public parking is located next door 200m away at the Tarra Bulga National Park Visitor Centre.
Access to the gardens is pedestrian only. Wheelchair access is only to the front gardens where catering and seating is located. Access to the rear gardens and platform is via steps only.
Please check the Blog page on the menu for any changes to dates or closures. Peak time open days to the general public are on the second full weekend of April and October from 10:00AM to 2:00PM. Entry fee is $10.00 adults and free for under 18, but must be accompanied and supervised by an adult. We offer self-guided walks and happy to answer any questions. If time permits and we are able to monitor visitors, we will engage with visitors in guided walks. At seasonal times, locally grown plants may be available for sale.